A new swimming pool can bring you years of enjoyment and is excellent family activities that will help you survive the long hot Phoenix summers.
For about the price of a new car you can own your own pool that unlike a car will retain its value as well as increase the value of your home, it will also help when it comes time to sell that home and move to a new one.
Your pool is an investment that will last a lifetime, it is important to take the time to make decisions about your pool that you will be happy with.
Our links page can help you with some of your decisions.
We suggest that you also meet with a pool professional at your property so that you will not be surprised by something unforeseen.
We would be happy to schedule an appointment to meet with you for a free consultation at your convenience.
To schedule an appointment please call our office at (480) 838-9277
- Choose the right Contractor. Choose one with a great reputation that you feel comfortable with. Check the Better Business Bureau and the Registrar of Contractors.
- What are the payment terms?
- Think about the Shape of your pool. How it will fit in your yard and what you want to use your pool for?
- What equipment does your builder use? Is it high quality with a good warranty?
- What finish do you want in your Pool? Is the most important factor the color of the water or is it the longevity of the finish.
- What kind of Deck do you want at your pool? Will the product be cool in the heat? Will it hold up over time?
- Where should I put my Pool equipment?